Call for a FREE Consultation!
1 855 236 4441
Unlike other service firms who profit from the failures in your IT environment, our purpose is to PREVENT computer problems from escalating into unexpected down-time, data loss and interruptions to your business resulting in financial loss.
• Server Health and Performance – We conduct a variety of checks to ensure your systems are operating at peak levels.
• Drive Space Change – A large change in drive utilization in a short time could indicate an issue, we look out for this.
• Vital OS Services – We monitor major operating system services.
• Status: Switches, Routers, Printers, Etc. – We verify the operating status of devices on your network.
• Physical Disk Health and Availability – Tests on your disk drives are scheduled to make sure they are operating correctly.
• Network Speed and Connectivity – Tests on your networks are scheduled to make sure they are not congested.
• Exchange Store Size – Alerts are configured to notify us if your Exchange mail store exceeds a comfortable size.
• File and Folder Sizes – Parameters are set and tested against so your file systems can run optimally (if stored locally.)
• Web Page Availability – Web site responses are tested. • 24/7 Monitoring – We monitor your environment 24/7.
• Advanced Monitoring Services – Predictive analytics, performance trending, complete OSI-lv3 monitoring (sFlow/Netflow etc.) reporting and more.
• Patch Management – Patches for Microsoft and select Linux OS’s are managed and installed to maintain current versions of your software.
• Mobile Device Management – Gives the ability to track and remotely lock, reset passwords, and wipe the data from lost mobile devices.
• Event Logs – Event logs are monitored for critical events.
• Monthly Reporting – A monthly summary report is sent for your review.
• Asset Tracking – We maintain a list of all hardware and systems in your environment.
• Software Inventory – We maintain a list of all installed software on your systems.
• Secure Remote Assistance – Technicians can securely access your systems when assistance is needed.
• Service Desk / Help Desk – Technicians are available to help you with your technology questions.
• On-site Support – Our technicians or engineers will go to your location to address issues requiring physical access.