Unlike other service firms who profit from the failures in your IT environment, our purpose is to PREVENT computer problems from escalating into unexpected down-time, data loss and interruptions to your business resulting in financial loss.
- Server Health and Performance – We conduct a variety of checks to ensure your systems are operating at peak levels.
- Drive Space Change – A large change in drive utilization in a short time could indicate an issue, we look out for this.
- Vital OS Services – We monitor major operating system services.
- Status: Switches, Routers, Printers, Etc. – We verify the operating status of devices on your network.
- Physical Disk Health and Availability – Tests on your disk drives are scheduled to make sure they are operating correctly.
- Network Speed and Connectivity – Tests on your networks are scheduled to make sure they are not congested.
- Exchange Store Size – Alerts are configured to notify us if your Exchange mail store exceeds a comfortable size.
- File and Folder Sizes – Parameters are set and tested against so your file systems can run optimally (if stored locally.)
- Web Page Availability – Web site responses are tested. • 24/7 Monitoring – We monitor your environment 24/7.
- Advanced Monitoring Services – Predictive analytics, performance trending, complete OSI-lv3 monitoring (sFlow/Netflow etc.) reporting and more.
- Patch Management – Patches for Microsoft and select Linux OS’s are managed and installed to maintain current versions of your software.
- Mobile Device Management – Gives the ability to track and remotely lock, reset passwords, and wipe the data from lost mobile devices.
- Event Logs – Event logs are monitored for critical events.
- Monthly Reporting – A monthly summary report is sent for your review.
- Asset Tracking – We maintain a list of all hardware and systems in your environment.
- Software Inventory – We maintain a list of all installed software on your systems.
- Secure Remote Assistance – Technicians can securely access your systems when assistance is needed.
- Service Desk / Help Desk – Technicians are available to help you with your technology questions.
- On-site Support – Our technicians or engineers will go to your location to address issues requiring physical access.